Skip To Main Content

Ways of Giving

Here at CNHS, we are truly grateful for the generosity of the many supporters who have provided the vision, financial means and the volunteer efforts to make our school what it is!

Cardinal Newman is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Gifts to the school are tax-deductible. When you make a donation to the school, you will receive an official tax receipt in the mail. Tax ID# 94-1578925

Annual Fund

Each year, we ask our school community to make a gift to an Annual Fund in the form of a one-time gift or as a pledge over time.

Why? To keep tuition affordable for more families, our tuition is set to only cover 85% of the cost of educating each student. We seek the other 15% through fundraising campaigns like our Annual Fund program.

We ask our families who can afford to do so to donate the difference to bridge the gap between cost and tuition. This year, that gap is $3,300 per student. We recognize not all in our community can do this, so we ask you to prayerfully consider a gift that is appropriate for your family. If we all give according to our means, we will support the Cardinal Newman mission of providing the best college preparatory Catholic education in the NorthBay region. Every gift makes a difference! We ask all parents to contribute to the Annual Fund each year.

Please note that:

  • Pledges are accepted for a single year, or for the four years your student attends Cardinal Newman High School
  • Pledge payments are accepted monthly, quarterly or annually
  • Credit Cards are accepted (and can help garner points)
  • Corporate Matching gifts are supported
     

Day of Giving

As part of our Annual Fund program, Cardinal Newman holds an annual Day of Giving on October 9th to commemorate the feast day of our patron St. John Henry Newman. This date also marks the anniversary of the 2017 Tubbs fire, which significantly impacted our campus and community. We kindly ask, that where possible, you make this year’s Annual Fund gift on or before this year’s annual Day of Giving.

Annual Fund Slide Deck 2023

Annual Fund Presentation 2023

ANNUAL FUND BROCHURE

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ANNUAL FUND

COMMITMENT FORM

MAKE YOUR GIFT TODAY!

Fund A Future

Cardinal Newman High School's Fund A Future program creates opportunities for families with financial constraints to experience the benefits of a strong, Catholic, college-preparatory education. Without these gifts, many students would unable to attend CNHS due to financial obstacles. It is our goal to never turn away a deserving family.

Give the gift of a life-changing education today!

Fund A Future Today!


SPONSORSHIP LEVELS

$82,800 - Heart of Gold: Full Four-Year Tuition Sponsor
$20,700 - Heart of Gold: Single-Year Tuition Sponsor
$ 5,000 - Cardinal & Gold Sponsor
$ 1,964 - 1964 Founder's Sponsor

All gifts at any level are truly appreciated.

Questions?  Contact Terri Derr, Director of Advancement: (707) 546-6470, ext. 117 | derr@cardinalnewman.org. Your support and generosity are greatly appreciated.

More Ways to Give

Gift Acceptance & Crediting Policies

Cardinal Newman High School, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, encourages donors to make tax-deductible gifts to the School in support of the School’s mission to educate students in the wholeness of body, mind and soul, consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church, manifested by faith, leadership and service.  The following policies govern acceptance of gifts to the School.

View CNHS Gift Acceptance Policies