School Year 2020-2021
Beginning November 15, 2019, new and returning families may submit an online application for tuition assistance to TADS. TADS reviews all information submitted and sends a confidential Parent Financial Report to the Cardinal Newman Tuition Assistance Committee.
If you are considering applying for tuition assistance, here are some things to know:
- Tuition assistance awards are primarily need based.
- Tuition assistance awards are given for one year and must be renewed each subsequent year.
- Tuition assistance decisions are made independently from admissions decisions.
- Every family is eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.00 GPA to be eligible for Tuition Assistance.
A complete tuition assistance application to Cardinal Newman must include:
- Completed online application (access online link below)
- Necessary tax documentation
- $40 processing fee
- Submission by January 15, 2020
Late applications will be processed and reviewed; however, meeting the appropriate deadline is critical.
For specific questions about the application process contact the TADS Parent Helpline at 1(800)884-8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central) or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please read the Tuition Assistance Manual.