**Tuition Assistance for the 2021-22 academic year is fully distributed.**
School Year 2022-2023
Beginning November 15, 2021, new and returning families may submit an online application for tuition assistance through Blackbaud. Blackbaud reviews all information submitted and sends a confidential Parent Financial Report to the Cardinal Newman Tuition Assistance Committee.
If you are considering applying for tuition assistance, here are some things to know:
- Tuition assistance awards are primarily need based.
- Tuition assistance awards are given for one year and must be renewed each subsequent year.
- Tuition assistance decisions are made independently from admissions decisions.
- Every family is eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.00 GPA to be eligible for Tuition Assistance.
- Students must not have a grade lower than a D.
A complete tuition assistance application to Cardinal Newman must include:
- Completed online application
- Necessary tax documentation
- $35 processing fee
- Submission by January 15, 2022
Returning students please click the Blackbaud Button below to start the application process:
Late applications will be processed and reviewed; however, meeting the appropriate deadline is critical.