School Year 2023-2024
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year open November 1, 2022
Qualifying new and returning families may submit an online application for tuition assistance through the Blackbaud dashboard. Blackbaud reviews all financial information submitted and sends a Parent Financial Report to the Cardinal Newman Tuition Assistance Committee. Confidentiality is ensured with bank-level encryption standards.
If you are considering applying for tuition assistance, here are some things to know:
- Tuition assistance awards are all need based.
- Tuition assistance awards are given for one year and must be renewed each subsequent year.
- Tuition assistance decisions are made independently from admissions decisions.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.00 GPA to be eligible for Tuition Assistance.
- Students must not have a grade lower than a D.
A complete tuition assistance application to Cardinal Newman must include:
- Completed online application
- Necessary tax documentation
- $35 processing fee
- Submission by December 15 of the year prior to enrollment.