Cardinal Newman High School
2022-2023 Academic School Year
In order to ensure the financial health and stability of the school, the following policies are in effect.
2022-2023 tuition is $18,200. A non-refundable deposit of $600 is due with your signed tuition agreement, and credited toward your 2022-2023 tuition. Deposits are due no later than April 2, 2021 for new and returning students. Upon enrolling and registering your student(s) at Cardinal Newman High School, you enter into a financial contract with the school. In return for the educational services provided, you are expected to fulfill your financial commitment to the school.
Total 2022-2023 Annual Tuition $18,200
Non-refundable Tuition Deposit - 600
Tuition Balance due $17,600
Non-Refundable New Student Registration Fee $450
ANNUAL REGISTRATION AND DEPOSIT – Due Date April 1, 2022
RETURNING STUDENTS: Complete your 2022-23 Tuition Agreement and pay your non-refundable $600 tuition deposit on your Tuition Management account by April 1, 2022.
NEW STUDENTS: In order to complete registration and hold a space for your son/daughter for the 2021-2022 academic year, complete your 2021-22 Tuition Agreement, pay a non-refundable, one-time $450 registration fee and $600 non-refundable tuition deposit on your Tuition Management account by April 1, 2022.
Late registrations cannot be guaranteed due to space and scheduling limitations.
TUITON BALANCE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
$16,800 Tuition Balance due after paying $600 non-refundable deposit
SINGLE PAYMENT OPTION
A one-time payment of full tuition (less deposit) entitles you to a discount of $300 discount:
June 1, 2022.
TWO PAYMENT OPTION
Two payments of ½ the full tuition (less deposit) entitles you a discount of $150 ($75 per semester):
due June 1, 2022 and December 5, 2022
12 MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTION
Tuition balance of $17,600 (after deposit) for the school year is divided into 12 monthly payments $1,400 due monthly starting July 1, 2022 through May 2023, payable by automatic deduction from your checking account, through Tuition Management.
DELINQUENT TUITION POLICIES
Tuition must be paid when due according to the payment plan selected. The school may, at its sole option and discretion, enforce any or all of the following actions:
- Families selecting single payment or two payments who do not pay on schedule will lose the discount.
- Students who are not current before the start of school in August will not be allowed to begin school.
- Students who are not current by the end of a quarter, will not be allowed to begin the next quarter.
- Students who are not current by the end of one semester will not be allowed to take semester exams and begin the next semester.
- Yearbooks will be held at year end pending payment of delinquent tuition and fees.
- Graduating Seniors will not be allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies until tuition and fees are paid in full. Diplomas will be held for graduating seniors with unpaid tuition and fees.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
Cardinal Newman High School contracts with teachers and staff based on an enrollment determined from Tuition Agreements. In return for the educational services provided, you are expected to fulfill your financial commitment to the school. The following tuition refund policy is enforced. The registration fee and tuition deposit are non-refundable.
- Withdrawal after July 1 but prior to the beginning of the second quarter – 40% of annual tuition will be charged.Withdrawal after beginning of the second quarter but prior to the start of the second semester – 60% of annual tuition will be charged.
- Withdrawal after the start of the second semester but prior to the start of the fourth quarter – 80% of the annual tuition will be charged.
- After the start of the fourth quarter – 100% of the annual tuition is charged.
Refunds will not be considered until the parent/guardian has submitted an official letter of transfer or withdrawal.
TUITION REFUND POLICY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
All International student tuition is Non-refundable
OTHER FEES AND PURCHASES
Students may be charged on their TADS account for books, on-line access codes, Athletics, retreats, lab fees, AP testing, graduation fees and other co-curricular items. You will receive notification of these charges, but it is your responsibility to monitor your TADS account monthly for these items and make sure they are paid. The same delinquent policies apply to these charges as to delinquent tuition.
ITEMS RETURNED FROM THE BANK
A $35 returned check fee will be added to tuition accounts for any check or auto payment returned for insufficient funds, a closed account or any other reason.