Tuition & Other Costs
Tuition for the academic year 2023-2024 is $20,700 per student. A non-refundable electronic deposit of $1,000 is due at registration with a signed tuition agreement and credited toward 2023-2024 tuition. For families who choose installment payments, an additional $50 administration fee will be included in the required deposit.
International student tuition is $29,500 and payable in full at registration.
The tuition includes the cost of registration, parking, instructional subscriptions, testing, retreats, graduation, yearbook, athletic player fees, and most student activities. Families will need to pay additional costs for uniforms, athletic spirit packs, food service, textbooks, special field trips, and other items that are provided by third-party vendors, as well as voluntary activities such as prom and homecoming dances.
Billing and Payment
- Cardinal Newman's student billing system is Blackbaud Tuition Management. Communication from BBTM to families is generally via email to the primary email address designated in the billing account, or by text message.
- Payment options are (1) in full in July, (2) half in July, half in December, or (3) 11-month installments from July through May. For the 11-month plan, automatic electronic forms of payment - bank account auto-debit or credit card - are required.
- Discounts of $300 annually apply to payment options (1) and (2).
- Installment plans are not available for international students; tuition is due in full at registration.
- The full balance of tuition must be paid by May of the current school year.
- For questions please contact the CNHS Finance Office at 707-546-6470 x 109.
How to Apply for Tuition Assistance
Click here to view and download Cardinal Newman's guide to applying for Tuition Assistance. Please note: applying for Tuition Assistance requires a separate online account from your Blackbaud Education Management (myschoolapp) account.