Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the academic year 2022-2023 is $18,200 per student. A non-refundable deposit of $600 is due with your signed tuition agreement, and credited toward your 2022-2023 tuition. Certain course and co-curricular selections may incur additional costs for books and other items. It is our hope that all qualified students have the opportunity to attend Cardinal Newman.
- Tuition is paid through Blackbaud Tuition Management.
- A $450 non-refundable, one-time registration fee is due at registration for NEW Cardinal Newman students.
- A $600 non-refundable tuition deposit (applied toward tuition) is due in April for newly enrolled and returning families.
- NEW: Beginning this school year 2022 -23, the remaining tuition will be spread over 11 equal monthly installments starting July and ending after the May payment.
- Automatic payment is required for monthly installments.
- One and two month payment schedules are also available.
- The full balance of tuition must be paid by May of the current school year.
If you have any questions please contact the CNHS Finance Office at 707-546-6470 ext.#109.