Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the academic year 2019-2020 is $16,200 per student. Certain course and co-curricular selections may incur additional costs for books and other items. It is our hope that all qualified students have the opportunity to attend Cardinal Newman. Learn more about financial assistance opportunities at CNHS.
- Tuition is paid through the TADS Tuition Management service.
- Families enrolled at CNHS for 2019-2020 will receive an email notification with instructions on how to enroll or re-enroll in TADS.
- A $600 non-refundable tuition deposit (applied toward tuition) will be processed by TADS at registration.
- A $450 non-refundable, one-time registration fee will be processed by TADS at registration for new Cardinal Newman students.
- Subsequent regular tuition payments can be made monthly, semi-annually or annually.
- The school must receive the first regular tuition payment via TADS by June 1.
- The full balance of tuition must be paid by May of the current school year.
If you have any questions about TADS, please contact them directly at (800) 477-8237. Contact the CNHS Business Office at 707-546-6470 ext.#109 with tuition payment questions.