We recognize that current Cardinal Newman families are our biggest advocates. When you share your experience about the benefits of a Cardinal Newman education, you are actively participating in the growth of the Cardinal Newman community. To show our appreciation for your support, Cardinal Newman has implemented a New Family Referral Program. We want to know who you think may be a great fit for Cardinal Newman. A word-of-mouth referral resulting in the enrollment of a new transfer student will trigger the referring family to receive a one-time $1,200 tuition credit. The New Student Referral Program is our way of saying “thank you” for promoting our school to friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues.
Here’s how The New Student Referral Program works:
- To participate, you must be paying tuition for a student currently enrolled at Cardinal Newman.
- To be eligible, the new family must enroll a student (or students) into grades 10, 11 or 12.
- Once the referred student completes our admissions process, is accepted, and enrolls, the referring family will receive a one-time $1200 tuition credit.
- The tuition credit will be $1,200 per student from a new family that successfully completes a full academic year at Cardinal Newman and has met all of its tuition obligations.
Recipients of the tuition credit may also choose to pay it forward by making a tax-deductible donation of all or a portion of the credit to Cardinal Newman.
Complete the New Student Referral Form here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who qualifies as a Referring Family?
- Who qualifies as a New Family?
- How does a New Family schedule a shadow day or a visit?
- Does the New Family referral program apply to new students enrolled in grade 9?
- Where can I find the New Family Referral Form?
- What if the New Family joins Cardinal Newman after the academic year begins?
- How many years can a Referring Family receive tuition credit for each New Family?
- What if the New Family lists more than one Referring Family on its registration form?
- Can a Referring Family receive tuition credits for more than one New Family?
- When will the tuition credit be issued to the Referring Family?
- When does the Referral Form need to be completed?
For more information about the program, please email Pat Piehl, firstname.lastname@example.org