Enrollment Checklist for Newly Admitted Families
Starting March 1, 2023, follow the steps below to complete your enrollment and secure your place at Cardinal Newman.
- Access your electronic tuition contracts through your parent portal in your Blackbaud Enrollment Management system account at https://cardinalnewman.myschoolapp.com/.
- Review and complete the contract submission as soon as possible. Electronically signed contract and deposit submissions are due by April 1, 2023 in order to secure your student's place.
- Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year will be $20,700 and will include most student fees. International tuition will be $29,500. A list of estimated additional costs can be found on our website: https://www.cardinalnewman.org/admissions/tuition-fees.
- Please be prepared to pay electronically, by credit card or bank account debit, your nonrefundable tuition deposit of $1,000 when you complete and submit your contract. Your enrollment cannot be completed without payment of the deposit. International tuition is payable in full upon enrollment.
- Choose your tuition payment plan and method. Please also be prepared to create your automatic payment setup for your student billing account with your checking or credit card information.
- For those who choose the 11-month payment plan, there will be an additional $50 administrative fee.
- Families who receive tuition assistance should see the awards reflected in their contracts.
- For families who need to split their billing accounts 50-50, please remember to select "split" in your contract form. The first parent to submit will need to submit the full $1,000 deposit, which will be applied to that parent's tuition only. Split other than 50-50 is not automated, so if you need this, please contact the finance office ahead of time.
- Our billing cycle begins in July. Blackbaud will not email invoices or payment notices to families until June. Prepayments are welcome, but please check with the Finance Office for the correct amount first.
For questions about Financial Aid and enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.