How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Cardinal Newman High School!
Dear Prospective Parent(s),
Thank you for your interest in our school! Cardinal Newman High School provides a Catholic college preparatory education to young women and men who are educated in the wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Our students are prepared for the rigors of university life and learn to apply leadership skills and talents in service to others. Our goal is to celebrate your child’s fulfilling high school experience at graduation in four years.
We are delighted to take this opportunity to partner with you in the education of your child. Below is a list of important steps in our application process:
- Attend an Admission Event (Open House, "Calling All Cardinals" 8th Grade Preview Day, Shadow Day, Campus Tour)
- Submit an Application
- Complete the Placement Exam
- Submit 6th, 7th & 8th grade report cards
- Submit previous standardized test scores (Iowa, CAASPP, Stanford Achievement, ERB, etc.)
- Submit Supplemental Forms: Math Evaluation, Principal/Counselor Evaluation, Adult Recommendation, and Pastor Recommendation (if applicable). Once you submit your application, TADS will send an admissions application confirmation email with links to all the supplemental forms. Forms are due by 1/10/20.
- Attend an interview
- Submit Health and Immunization Record
If you have questions about the Admissions Process, please contact us at 707-546-6470 x120. We look forward to serving your family!
*We understand that eighth grade records will be incomplete. A copy of the most recent eighth grade report card available will be sufficient.